What kind of credit score & annual income for lease?

Getting a new car in any fashion(lease or buy) is throwing away money, you almost never get your money back when you sell.

Better to buy used with low mileage and let the first owner eat the huge depreciation a new car has.

Spend that money! Especially if you stay with your folks. I would have had I not left my parents house early in life. ALWAYS BUY NEW!!! The mark-up on used vehicles is ridiculous.

so buy new or used? lol

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

if you have 25k buy a house.. a house is an investment.. a car is money that is wasted.. 5 years later that truck will be worth 10k. 5 years from now a house will be worth more than what you paid.. when i was younger i was thinking like you.. i live with mom so dont need a house so i spent money on cars and would get rid of them like nothing.. by the time i wised up houses went up 300% i could have made a killing if i would have invested my money on a house.. i understand you live with parents but you can rent the house and put some cash out of your pocket for the mortgage.. once it goes up in value sale wait for houses to go back down and repeat. you will end up buying the truck cash

I bought house in early 2k's and lost my ass when housing crashed, still not recovered from that. fucking buying a house. Of course a truck is not an investment either, LOL

just sayin'

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Getting a new car in any fashion(lease or buy) is throwing away money, you almost never get your money back when you sell.

Better to buy used with low mileage and let the first owner eat the huge depreciation a new car has.

Spend that money! Especially if you stay with your folks. I would have had I not left my parents house early in life. ALWAYS BUY NEW!!! The mark-up on used vehicles is ridiculous.

so buy new or used? lol

Seeing as i dont plan to resell i think new is the answer... Lmao.

if you have 25k buy a house.. a house is an investment.. a car is money that is wasted.. 5 years later that truck will be worth 10k. 5 years from now a house will be worth more than what you paid.. when i was younger i was thinking like you.. i live with mom so dont need a house so i spent money on cars and would get rid of them like nothing.. by the time i wised up houses went up 300% i could have made a killing if i would have invested my money on a house.. i understand you live with parents but you can rent the house and put some cash out of your pocket for the mortgage.. once it goes up in value sale wait for houses to go back down and repeat. you will end up buying the truck cash

I bought house in early 2k's and lost my ass when housing crashed, still not recovered from that. fucking buying a house. Of course a truck is not an investment either, LOL

just sayin'

So many people did, alot of my neighbours that moved in around the same time as us are gone. Still no hot chicks on the block.

I prefer to take personal loans for my auto purchases so i can have a clean title in hand in the event something were to happen and need to sell the vehicle off, leases are a complete waste of money as your paying on someone else's property that you have the privilege of using for set time period.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

If I had the money and was looking for a truck, I would do exactly like I have done with the last 3 cars we bought. Go to autotrader, put in all of your model/styling requirements, then look for vehicles that fit that coming off their 3 year 12-18k miles/year lease.

Yes it's used, but it's coming off a lease so:

-it's had all of it's maintenance likely taken care of at the dealer

-the dealer usually has a full carfax or autotrend report on it that will show the maintenance

-you're getting it usually at roughly 40% less than the full price it was when it was new

-the last two cars we bought for wife have also had a certified used extended warranty on them too, so any immediate problems like her terrain's engine going to shit still got replaced under warranty.

One of my old engineer economics professors explained it to us that basically a 2-3 year old vehicle has had it's worse value drops at someone else's expense and as long as you still do your homework to get a deal and check vehicle history, that was his go-to vehicle age to shop for to get a good balance of nice/new but still economical.

Archived