Jump to content

Best Place or Person to Buy Hybrid Audio From?


Mtnbikecrazy55

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hey all, looking to pick up a set of Hybrid Imagine 6.5" components.

New or used, who knows where the best place and/or the best deal is from?

Thanks in advance!

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Posted

Will77350 is a hybrid dealer and he recommended audiointensity.com

As a place to buy them.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Been around for a long time now.

http://store.12velectronics.com/categories/Hybrid-Audio-Technologies/

Every now and again you'll come across some really good deals there.

Hell yeah, thank you everyone!

I ended up picking a set up from 12v Electronics because they had an open box set for $20 less - think I got the last one/only one they had too!

http://store.12velectronics.com/open-box-imagine-i61-2v2-6-5-component-coaxial-speaker-set/

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 881 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...