LT.Smoke Posted October 21, 2015 Report Posted October 21, 2015 I upgraded to windows 10 a few months back and so far I have loved it . But as of the last 3 days I have been getting a crazy amount of pop ups . I am using Firefox with AdBlock Plus and it was doing it's job up until a few days ago... I have ran Malware Anti Bytes and Windows Defender to check for Viruses etc... Nothing is coming up as being wrong.. So I am stumped Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Skullz Posted October 21, 2015 Report Posted October 21, 2015 Using chrome and nothing out of the ordinary here, and i also use adblock plus, there must have been an update that changed something in your settings? 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Skullz Posted October 21, 2015 Report Posted October 21, 2015 Since i upgraded to 10 i now get crazy amounts of spam in my email folder i never used to get before the upgrade. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
Ahmed Johnson Posted October 21, 2015 Report Posted October 21, 2015 You might have to go through your registry manually. I had the same shit happen to me a couple weeks ago. I'm not computer savvy so it took me a while because I had to google all the shit I never seen before in the registry to make sure it was malware.
LT.Smoke Posted October 21, 2015 Author Report Posted October 21, 2015 Ok thanks for the input fellas Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted October 21, 2015 Report Posted October 21, 2015 Stop watching porn, problem solved. Seriously though you probably got some malware because I have no issues. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
LT.Smoke Posted October 21, 2015 Author Report Posted October 21, 2015 I don't watch it on my laptop lol Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Miguels Posted October 21, 2015 Report Posted October 21, 2015 I don't get popups on my computer or cell phone my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Ahmed Johnson Posted October 21, 2015 Report Posted October 21, 2015 My kids click on everything to get to the site they want. I saw my 8 year old with over 20 pages opened.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.