Sonic Electronix

Wow! Anyone Seen This On Youtube?

has anyone heard an hcca in person?

^^^ That's what I'm saying. They know better than to do that. I can't believe they put the RF T1 600RMS against that HCAA 2000RMS come on. Test it against a T2 or a TRF woofer.

thats exactly what i was thinking...they NEVER do fair comparisons....let me see them put up a DD 9500, BTL, Atomic Apocalypse, Solo X, Team RF, MT....i bet orion wouldnt lose that challenge
NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

Actually MTX did this same test when they first came out with the 9500's, and they were saying the 9500's beat everything. Naturally the company isn't going to test their sub against other subs they know will beat them...it is all a marketing ploy. you will never see a company say, "we tested against an FI BTL, and it beat our sub by over 3,000 watts." They are always going to test in a way that their sub always wins.

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

thats exactly what i was thinking...they NEVER do fair comparisons....let me see them put up a DD 9500, BTL, Atomic Apocalypse, Solo X, Team RF, MT....i bet orion wouldnt lose that challenge

They did the solo-x, but that would make you wonder the fairness of conditions.

Complete bs testing. The only woofer that really compared was the solo-x as far a rms ratings.

I heard 2 hcca 15s in a wall off 2 orion 5000s. They sounded fine, but they burped a lot louder than they sounded on music. (I think they were tuned in the high 40s). The install itself looked pretty nice imo too.

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Let's try that against DD 95/9900 series hah :D

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

From what i hear all the *competitors* subs were at the point of mechanical failure and the HCCA was pretty much brand new and ive seen and heard the Cerwin Vega Stroker, that woofer freakin pounds like no other! neways lol yea its jus what i hear personally i like the HCCA till this vid came out awhile bak now i have L7's and Stroker Pros!

Derp.

that test was bullshit...

a RF T1..... Solo X in a sealed box riiight

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

Archived