LsChevy Posted October 27, 2015 Report Posted October 27, 2015 Whats up guys. I have two of these amps but no speakers to pair them with. Yea i know i should have bought the speakers first but a lot of things changed since i planned my build. This is what im looking for1. Efficiency2. Low distortion3. medium/high power handling4. ability to play IB well5. Good sq at low volume6. $800 budget
ToNasty Posted October 27, 2015 Report Posted October 27, 2015 Why,not the ampere dream comps ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Kyblack76 Posted October 27, 2015 Report Posted October 27, 2015 Why,not the ampere dream comps wurd SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
dolarbilz Posted October 27, 2015 Report Posted October 27, 2015 What type vehicle? Are you doing any custom fiberglassing?if possible I would do four 6.5 dreams.find nice set 3" use dream tweeters run active.oh wait that's what I'm doing
Kyblack76 Posted October 27, 2015 Report Posted October 27, 2015 What type vehicle? Are you doing any custom fiberglassing?if possible I would do four 6.5 dreams.find nice set 3" use dream tweeters run active.oh wait that's what I'm doing SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
LsChevy Posted October 27, 2015 Author Report Posted October 27, 2015 vehicle is a crew cab Silverado. The dream series comps looks good but I can't find to many people that run them to get a review
ToNasty Posted October 27, 2015 Report Posted October 27, 2015 What type vehicle? Are you doing any custom fiberglassing?if possible I would do four 6.5 dreams.find nice set 3" use dream tweeters run active.oh wait that's what I'm doing You have no idea what you're talking about ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
dolarbilz Posted October 27, 2015 Report Posted October 27, 2015 Are you willing to fiberglass or know how? Do you want a 2-way or 3way setup? Are you going active or passive?you bought two amps? Do you want speakers in back door? True sq is all in front of you
hdorre Posted October 27, 2015 Report Posted October 27, 2015 What type vehicle? Are you doing any custom fiberglassing?if possible I would do four 6.5 dreams.find nice set 3" use dream tweeters run active.oh wait that's what I'm doing You have no idea what you're talking about he knows about making decisions though On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.