Sonic Electronix

Really hard to say, I know my local shop charges $30 an hour. But I have heard of some shops charging as much as $45 an half hour. Best bet is to just call your local shop and see what they say. Most places like if you call ahead anyways, because they normally have to clear out a spot for you in the bay.

Dont no what kind of meter they are running ask them if its a Term Lab next time you call there

me either, i just didnt think 45 bucks was really worth knowin especially if i found out it wasnt right -.-

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

where would you get the program and meter to hook up to a laptop, been thinkin about this since i quit working at a shop that had one. would it need to be calibrated? Sorry for all the questions, just wouldn't mind having one to play with.

2003 Ford F-150 Reg Cab layin body on 26's

2003 Tahoe 3/5 drop on 26's with a 408cid Supercharged engine.

2011 Camaro 2SS 2005 VW GTI Stage II ECU, CAI, 3" turbo back exhaust, FMIC, lowered 2" on some plastidipped 18's

2003 Hayabusa lowered, stretched, cams, nitrous and custom paint