SlamminBeats Posted October 31, 2015 Report Posted October 31, 2015 CS sound bad. So i bet the cxs are bad too.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted October 31, 2015 Report Posted October 31, 2015 Pretty much with a coaxial you have a single speaker. You close your eyes and you know where that speaker is placed. You have a comp set mids in the door tweeters in pillar (how I have it) you can't really tell were the speakers are placed , if you understand how I'm explaining it Time alignment, problem solved. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
ToNasty Posted October 31, 2015 Report Posted October 31, 2015 But you still have sound coming from one area. It why I had pillars done the way I did. I couldn't achieve that with a single coax ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
White Lightning Posted October 31, 2015 Report Posted October 31, 2015 Don't get me wrong when I post this ... I love coax drivers when used in correct locations. To be in perfect time aligent, the tweeter needs to be in perfect distance with the midrange driver cone ... not the mounting ring. So the tweeter is actually to far forward for time alignment. Other than that, the coax would be the perfect midrange/tweeter combination aplication. But honesty, I'm only talking inches here. But to a perfectionist, .... ??? Yeah, there you go Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado "The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually" Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet) Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.