Jump to content

Show question


Clownrock95

Recommended Posts

Posted

What would a good place to look for semi local car audio shows/comps at?

I don't mind doing some digging but its nice to have a X to start digging at

(I'm in fort Wayne Indiana BTW)

Posted

Thanks for the help meca doesn't have any anywhere near me for 2016 and the 2015 ones that were a kinda close have passed(kinda figured they would be as its starting to get colder) didn't have much luck with fb groups either

I have to look at the other site when I have aa computer because my phone doesn't like thesite

  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

Thanks for the help meca doesn't have any anywhere near me for 2016 and the 2015 ones that were a kinda close have passed(kinda figured they would be as its starting to get colder) didn't have much luck with fb groups either

I have to look at the other site when I have aa computer because my phone doesn't like thesite

The full 2016 schedule is not completely posted yet

I dont mean to discourage but seasons over

Posted

your best chance would be finding something put together by some facebook group

Posted

Usaci.org

Bassbattles.com

I think ...

Kenwood / HELIX / Linear Power (For The Love Of Music) / Brutal Sounds / OverKill Electric Co 

Questions About Sound Quality ?? Try Here ... Sound Quality, What does it REALLY mean ?? 

SMD SOTM Winner "White Lightning" 1997 GMT400 Chevy Silverado   

"The Green Dickle" 1994 GMT400 Chevy "Phantom Dually"   

Randal's 2007 Chevy Avalanche (we haven't named this one yet)

Dylan's "Brutal" 17 Chevy Cruze RS Hatch                         

Posted

Look at NSPL, MWSPL And DbDrag

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2785 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...