Sundown Audio

Where is 4 volts on hifonics amp?

akuma4u

How did this thread turn into this?

thats what happens when have a couple of wise asses participating in something they clearly find annoying but still want to continue to reply for no reason other than to troll.

correction. this is what happens when the OP doesn't want to take the advice given and implement that into real world practice. instead of doing something about his "problem" he continues to sit in front of his computer and make topic after topic asking the same questions and expecting different answers. until you go out and actually get a meter/o-scope/dd-1 nothing you say about setting amp gains or bass level on your HU can be taken seriously because we know you don't have the equipment to take the proper measurements and set everything proper. at this point if you don't want to spend the money on having someone set your equipment, or purchasing a meter/o-scope/dd-1, then go out and set it by ear and hope for the best. just don't come back here asking why your equipment failed.

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

Post # 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 13, and 18 are all posts that are trying to help you. Post # 5 and 10 are you saying NO, I don't want to do it the correct way, I want to fuck it all up and do it how I want so just tell me what I want to hear...

So hear you go...set your gain at approx 5 O'Clock and let her rip!

wow you spent do much time and effort calculating all the posts... this must really mean a lot to you.

And dont put words in my mouth, i never said "NO , i dont want to do it the correct way,..." those are YOUR words not mine.

thats what happens when have a couple of wise asses participating in something they clearly find annoying but still want to continue to reply for no reason other than to troll.

correction. this is what happens when the OP doesn't want to take the advice given and implement that into real world practice. instead of doing something about his "problem" he continues to sit in front of his computer and make topic after topic asking the same questions and expecting different answers. until you go out and actually get a meter/o-scope/dd-1 nothing you say about setting amp gains or bass level on your HU can be taken seriously because we know you don't have the equipment to take the proper measurements and set everything proper. at this point if you don't want to spend the money on having someone set your equipment, or purchasing a meter/o-scope/dd-1, then go out and set it by ear and hope for the best. just don't come back here asking why your equipment failed.

are you challenged or what? ive said NUMEROUS times i know what to do meaning i know i have to get it scoped.. ive said this at least 3 times yet you still think in your mind that i dont want to take the advice? troll harder kid.

are you challenged or what? ive said NUMEROUS times i know what to do meaning i know i have to get it scoped.. ive said this at least 3 times yet you still think in your mind that i dont want to take the advice? troll harder kid.

yet you still havent done anything about it. get off your ass and locate a o-scope and get that shit done

p.s. thanks for proving my point

This page is crispy_chick3n approved.

© crispy_chick3n inc

topic after topic? WTF? i have made 2 threads, this one and one in the HU section specifically about pioneer double dins..2 totally different topics and categories.

You must try harder.. Trollbi-wan kenobi

yet you still havent done anything about it. get off your ass and locate a o-scope and get that shit done

p.s. thanks for proving my point

LOL oh so now you are my personal manager or something? how the fuck do you know what i have or havent done? how many times do i have to repeat myself I KNOW WHAT I HAVE TO DO. there is no need for your to keep trolling. this thread was over a while ago.

P.S your nagging is worse than my GFs

Post # 4, 5, 7, 8, 9, 11, 13, and 18 are all posts that are trying to help you. Post # 5 and 10 are you saying NO, I don't want to do it the correct way, I want to fuck it all up and do it how I want so just tell me what I want to hear...

So hear you go...set your gain at approx 5 O'Clock and let her rip!

wow you spent do much time and effort calculating all the posts... this must really mean a lot to you.

And dont put words in my mouth, i never said "NO , i dont want to do it the correct way,..." those are YOUR words not mine.

Took me about as long as it would to set my gain with a $10 big box store multi meter. Point is, there is more than one way to check for a gas leak and you insist on using the lighter method when everyone else has told you to use soapy water. Carry on and do as you like.

Archived