Neto562 Posted November 14, 2015 Report Posted November 14, 2015 Keep us updated on the testing might pull the trigger soon on a HD10k But might wait for the 8k depending on your results
Demize87 Posted November 16, 2015 Report Posted November 16, 2015 Just seen you in person Sunday at the fall import alliance meet in BG. Loudest I have ever heard in person almost on real how hard it hits. Great job on the setup hats off to you hope to some day have system on this kind of level
sencheezy Posted November 19, 2015 Author Report Posted November 19, 2015 Just seen you in person Sunday at the fall import alliance meet in BG. Loudest I have ever heard in person almost on real how hard it hits. Great job on the setup hats off to you hope to some day have system on this kind of level Wow man, thanks a lot for the response! I was wanting to come Saturday, but had a freaking flat, and by time I came up there, they stopped letting people in. Hopefully next year it'll be a little bit louder. I plan on going to stoopid cold car meet though as well, if you'll be there. 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
sencheezy Posted November 25, 2015 Author Report Posted November 25, 2015 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
sencheezy Posted November 26, 2015 Author Report Posted November 26, 2015 Needs 60k to do 160s..... Currently not doing 60k. I don't have the resources to make 60k. Also, the 162 was with only 4 subs and amps running, and was at 10.6volts, on 3 batteries and 1 alt. 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
sencheezy Posted January 7, 2016 Author Report Posted January 7, 2016 Just an update guys. Nothing much has changed during the off season as of yet. So I do apologize for that. Just wanted to stop in and say hello. 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
sencheezy Posted January 7, 2016 Author Report Posted January 7, 2016 I have recently joined the great people over at SHTNONM. 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
MrSkippyJ Posted January 18, 2016 Report Posted January 18, 2016 I saw you creeping around the boro this morning, gettin your awful waffle on. I would have stopped but it was 5am and I was meeting a friend to workout. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Ninja_v1.0 Posted January 18, 2016 Report Posted January 18, 2016 looking forward to the updates and another demo at slam When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.