Subwoofer Stokes Posted November 20, 2015 Report Posted November 20, 2015 Can't do a console box? <p>Black 1997 Chevy C1500 Ext. Cab5.7L 350 VortecDual 22" Glasspack ExhaustRacing Chip/Programmer.373 Gears W/ Shift KitCold Air IntakePioneer Deh80-PrsSubwoofers-Fi Q motor, 18 6 spoke basket, SPL Audio recone
dolarbilz Posted November 20, 2015 Report Posted November 20, 2015 Can't do a console box? He says has bench seats
boom50cal Posted November 20, 2015 Report Posted November 20, 2015 it's like an 03 f150. fuck load of room behind those seats. I fit a Fi SSD 10 which is the same top mount in a significantly smaller truck, with full seat movement.... just gotta bulid it right. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Kyblack76 Posted November 20, 2015 Report Posted November 20, 2015 Can't do a console box? He says has bench seats bang... zoom. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Subwoofer Stokes Posted November 20, 2015 Report Posted November 20, 2015 My bad. <p>Black 1997 Chevy C1500 Ext. Cab5.7L 350 VortecDual 22" Glasspack ExhaustRacing Chip/Programmer.373 Gears W/ Shift KitCold Air IntakePioneer Deh80-PrsSubwoofers-Fi Q motor, 18 6 spoke basket, SPL Audio recone
dolarbilz Posted November 20, 2015 Report Posted November 20, 2015 My bad. Don't trip consule great idea.I had one..sometimes we miss reading things..I've done it before I'm sure I'll do it again
SCATHED Posted November 20, 2015 Author Report Posted November 20, 2015 Truck is a 2002 single cab f150 The reason why the subs i listed in the original post will save me leg room is because in order to build a box for my 2 SA-12s, I made the box as deep as I could in order to gain more box volume. The single 12 ported enclosure that I have on hand is shallower than the box that the 2 SA-12s were in, but deep enough for the subs in the original post to fit. Does that make sense?
Kyblack76 Posted November 20, 2015 Report Posted November 20, 2015 My bad. Don't trip consule great idea.I had one..sometimes we miss reading things..I've done it before I'm sure I'll do it again wurd SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
dolarbilz Posted November 20, 2015 Report Posted November 20, 2015 Truck is a 2002 single cab f150 The reason why the subs i listed in the original post will save me leg room is because in order to build a box for my 2 SA-12s, I made the box as deep as I could in order to gain more box volume. The single 12 ported enclosure that I have on hand is shallower than the box that the 2 SA-12s were in, but deep enough for the subs in the original post to fit. Does that make sense? What I think is FI/AA like roomy boxes..it gose agaisnt my love.sorry Kyle.what about DC they like less airspace
Kyblack76 Posted November 20, 2015 Report Posted November 20, 2015 Truck is a 2002 single cab f150 The reason why the subs i listed in the original post will save me leg room is because in order to build a box for my 2 SA-12s, I made the box as deep as I could in order to gain more box volume. The single 12 ported enclosure that I have on hand is shallower than the box that the 2 SA-12s were in, but deep enough for the subs in the original post to fit. Does that make sense? What I think is FI/AA like roomy boxes..it gose agaisnt my love.sorry Kyle.what about DC they like less airspace agree, .. a dc level 3, or so.... they dig the lower volume/space im with ya.... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.