DC Sound Lab

need opinions level 4 10s

i would buy a DC or RF before I would run the Lanzar for free if that tells you anything. but again, that is just my preference.

i would buy a DC or RF before I would run the Lanzar for free if that tells you anything. but again, that is just my preference.

Yes that tells me you don't know car audio, I owned lots of 4ch amps and this opti 250x4 is the best so far.. The only downfall is the size. It's like almost 3ft long so if space is an issue,it's not the amp for you, but if u want a powerful clean amp this is the amp you want.

Edited by Massivespl

c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

Quad excessive amperage 350alts

4 juicebox 3100s

Yes, your right. No body knows what they are talking about on this website but you. Its all opinions here, if you think that amp is the bomb then we are all happy for you. Others like what they like for a reason. I personal fell in love w/ RF products in the late 80s early 90s. Are there other brands i would run... you bet. Lanzer not being one of them unless it was free and even then i wouldn't.

OP asked suggestions and like one member said, great choice in subs but why skimp on the amp? Each his own, but i have seen you slam this forum before and for a new member thats not cool. If you have valid points in why that amp is so good explain yourself without the slams. Might get you farther. Just saying.

• Like (+1 Rep) 1

Yes that tells me you don't know car audio, I owned lots of 4ch amps and this opti 250x4 is the best so far.. The only downfall is the size. It's like almost 3ft long so if space is an issue,it's not the amp for you, but if u want a powerful clean amp this is the amp you want.

Gotcha, I will alter my opinion to match yours from now on. Thanks for the insight.

• Like (+1 Rep) 3

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Gotcha, I will alter my opinion to match yours from now on. Thanks for the insight.

I guess to make everyones life easier i will follow Mr Skippy. Selling all my high dollar shit for Lanzer equipment. Boy there stock is going to go thru the roof if everyone falls in line. lol

I guess to make everyones life easier i will follow Mr Skippy. Selling all my high dollar shit for Lanzer equipment. Boy there stock is going to go thru the roof if everyone falls in line. lol
What is your high dollar equip? Hopefully not Rockford 400x4 amps?? Maybe ur sound qubed $100 woofer, u musta broke the bank with those. Ur just keeping this going for no reason Edited by Massivespl

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

4 juicebox 3100s

was thinking about doing 2 level 4 10" woofers in a ported box in a 2006 Honda accord on a 2000d lanzar opti drive

Two lvl4 should do nicely on that opti 2k... I've ran 4 dc lvl4 m1s on a dc 7.5k years ago. Great sounding setup and that dc amp ran ice cold. One of my favourite amps I got to use.

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

4 juicebox 3100s

If you can fit and fund four level 4 10s then go for it.

Subs are rated 1400rms each so two would be 2800 and that lanzar says 1600 @ 1.3 so you will most likely need some more amp.

I'd like to see a 4 10s build in an accord

2008 VW Jetta

Team Fi 12 

CT 4000.1

CT 125.4

PWX 6.5

80 PRS

EB Flex 2/0

Second Skin

^^^ Build ^^^