Second Skin Audio

FI Q 18in Box

It won't be a downgrade, you'll give up cone area but the 15 will perform better in an optimal enclosure than the 18 would in a poor enclosure.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

just get the cut sheets from someone and build it yourself.. some audio shops dont know what they are doing

This. Audio shops are such a mixed bag, you don't know what are going to get. And I've seen some beautifully built but terribly designed boxes come out of audio shops. It's not hard to build a box, as long as you can make it airtight you are good to go.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

yeah you will be short some cubes. I run a custom Q18 in 10.43 gross and 6.8 after displacement tuned at 32. My port is kinda big at 12x10x42" so it takes up almost 4 cubes. Id say trade someone for a smaller sub. if i were u id try to get a sp4 12 or 15 and do a proper box.

<p>Black 1997 Chevy C1500 Ext. Cab5.7L 350 VortecDual 22" Glasspack ExhaustRacing Chip/Programmer.373 Gears W/ Shift KitCold Air IntakePioneer Deh80-PrsSubwoofers-Fi Q motor, 18 6 spoke basket, SPL Audio recone

yeah you will be short some cubes. I run a custom Q18 in 10.43 gross and 6.8 after displacement tuned at 32. My port is kinda big at 12x10x42" so it takes up almost 4 cubes. Id say trade someone for a smaller sub. if i were u id try to get a sp4 12 or 15 and do a proper box.

Nah I want that 15. I dont want that much power anymore. I had an SP4 15

Archived