Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Hardest hitting crew cab Silverado


cabotgsxr

Recommended Posts

Posted

Either behind the rear seat or underneath the passenger and driver seat

under both my seats are heater vents..and some computer stuff..what amps you thinking of using no room there.and if you look behind your back seat on the wall..not hole lot of room..I like to be able get to my amps for ease of adjustment..
Posted

I was only able to get a single 8 under the back seat of my 13 sierra while having the amps under the seat too

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

My concern is what given the air space that is available underneath the rear seat of a crew cab would hit the hardest to 10 or 12 inch sub woofer's or for sundown audio SA 8 subwoofers? Obviously the eights have more surface area but I don't know if the slight advantage of having more surface area would make up for the difference of having to larger 10"s or 12"s

Posted

Know way that's 2.4

I did mine barely got .75 that was little less than half under the bench..you be better off sealing that port shut finding subs that work compact sealed

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6521 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...