Sundown Audio

opinions on what amp to use

bcbrassard

Orionstang has a t600-2 for sale cheap as fuck bnib that would really give you some headroom on that frontstage.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I'm thinking you won't notice the difference at all. But worth a try to find out.

Really? you dont any noticeable gain? I think it might be slight, very slight. Help those T3's come to life more.

Yeah true, but it's such a small amount of power I'm not sure it will be audible. Like I said though, definitely worth a try!

Ya i think its worth a try to. Thanks for the input.

Orionstang has a t600-2 for sale cheap as fuck bnib that would really give you some headroom on that frontstage.

Hell i would put them in the Lancer if i could afford them right now. Budget build with what i already have. Which is what the wifes Malibu has been. HU upgrade because LC7 amplifies all the chimes in the car and it drives my wife crazy. Didnt realize newer cars where like that so with the PAC GM-11 and new HU should fix that problem and hopefully increase the SQ of the system some. Thanks for your input.

Here a pic of set up now. I wasn't able to finish HU install so i dont know how this set will sound yet. Report back when system is up and running.

IMG_2399_zpsvk2xy9em.jpg

2 subs that are dual 2 ohm coils? You won't get a 1ohm final out of that. They are 500 watt RMS subs and you only have a 500 watt amp. It will work but it won't give you maximum performance out of them.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived