Kyle's BlAcura trunk try. SINGER, Fi team 12's, Ampere Audio 9k, meh...

Most nerve racking thing ive done with amps to date. My stomach is still turning, and i still feel a bit ill, and queesy.... but, Wired in.. and powered up.

20160126_131223_zpsd7tvvsni.jpg

green light, makes me happy. Got the front to rear run fused up, and in. I have some SMD fuse holders coming, so ill hold off to show that. But, All three bats are now one :)

Got the dsp working. The GUI is fucking awesome. I know im a ampere nut rubber, but, this gui is head and shoulders over any other log on style dsp ive used. The file saving works, the link up works, the shut down, and shit works. The lay out is BRAIN DEAD easy. I dont really get some of the voltage things on it. And, to be honest, im not happy with my oem signals. I had this same issue 5 years ago.

But....

I thought you would have broken the rear view mirror off by now... Seems like it was missing some low notes

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

I thought you would have broken the rear view mirror off by now... Seems like it was missing some low notes

I struggled with this years ago. Its like the OEM signals cut shit off. Im tied in before the OEM amp, and i just cant seem to get a legit 20-20k

I may just click this button and buy a after market HU. Its sooo frustrating. :(

Trust me, ill figure it out, or die trying. First turn on, first song, and first attempt is what your seeing. Give me time. ;)

Kyle, it looks sick, especially considering it's untinkered with, and you have questions with your oem signal. I have a feeling one you get this ol girl dialed in its going to be a monster

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Kyle, it looks sick, especially considering it's untinkered with, and you have questions with your oem signal. I have a feeling one you get this ol girl dialed in its going to be a monster

same thing kenny said ;)

He was like, "fuck,.. we get some things done to this, and figured out, this things gonna pound"...

I do think its got some potential. Well see, and ill put it to the test. ;)

Archived