Honestly it really bugs me when people turn these tragedies into discussions about gun rights,

That's my piece and I'm out......

i have to because i cant my gun with me where i go and cant defend myself if shit goes down near me. if there was no law against me able to carry i wouldnt care.. i would just load up and go the fuck out. im trying to make our california leaders be held accountable for the deaths

If you live someplace that you feel you need to be armed 24/7 no matter where you're at perhaps you should consider moving.

I'm all for the 2nd amendment and the right to defend oneself but some people take these arguments to the extreme on both ends.

Also if you get ambushed like this having a gun wouldn't save you, hard to fight back after you're dead......

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Open Carry is legal here too but open carry is a huge tactical disadvantage.

Not only that people think you're nuts if they always see you walking around with a gun on.

See I let myself get dragged into this nonsense, I'm out for real this time.

These tragedies should not be used to start these discussions.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

what pisses me off this happening is that the government doesn't do shit even when we get the warning.. there was a warning sent by isis a few weeks back of the cities in California being targets, there are 6 cities on that list and yet they let this terrorist attack.. it has less to do with our gun rights and more to do with the government

i just want to arm myself and do something about these attacks.. i was the same in 2001

i get patriotic when shit like this happens

regular shooting i care but dont make threads like these.. an attack to my country sets me off..

my father, born in 41, walked around as a teenager with a .20 on his hip. no one gave two shits. that is the difference in today's society and yesterdays.

Wow terrorists huh,and they want to spend all this money and time on the Mexican border. So sad, the terrorists are already here,wake up.

i think they want to let 10 thousand in as refugees

Wow terrorists huh,and they want to spend all this money and time on the Mexican border. So sad, the terrorists are already here,wake up.

i think they want to let 10 thousand in as refugees

Because all 10 thousand would turn out to be terrorist right?

They were trying to bring that many refugees to Michigan alone.

Then there were talks about 100,000 right before that France shit and now they called it off.

As if it was ever a good idea........

Dammit you suckered me in a again.

Archived