Genesis coupe drag car build log

if this guy can run 6.50s on a small radial tire i think my eventual goal of 7.50s is attainable ... im not expecting to get 7.50s out of the gate but its something to aspire to eventually and i definitely dont expect to get there on a stock truck block

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

you know what it takes to run 7's?

mathematically at my weight it should take about 1500hp a killer trans and a killer rear end and practice behind the wheel

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

main goal right now is just get the car running with the new motor... im in the early stages and still have to locate a trans my uncle has a th400 he might sell me with the cam and head work i plan on doing i should be able to get to the low 11s maybe 10s if im lucky and if im on the right tire i plan to run something like a 28x10.5 slick i dont really want anything bigger than that because of the street driving

eh, fuck it. I wanna see it.

small block chevy motors will fit in those cars very easily. :)

especially with a motor plate and mid plate.. i can pretty much put the motor wherever i want only limitation is the steering column there is room for days on the passenger side

I've seen a 89 dodge shadow run low 7's,

If you got money you can make anything happen.

Gonna cost a shit load though.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived