Jump to content

Genesis coupe drag car build log


Recommended Posts

Posted

my uncle has done it for years professionally i trust his judgement

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Posted

ooh them cocksuckers look pretty

243's?

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

ooh them cocksuckers look pretty

243's?

those are a mast mozez head that flow like almost 500cfm

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Posted

oh fuck didn't even see that. remember the first part of the thread where you mentioned 241's and 243's.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

oh fuck didn't even see that. remember the first part of the thread where you mentioned 241's and 243's.

im pretty sure i never said anything about 241s or 243s cause i have neither i have a set of 317s

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Posted

my heads were only hot tanked not sand blasted so they arent really "pretty" right now

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Posted

ooh them cocksuckers look pretty

243's?

How in the fuck do those look like 243's? Lol. I'll post a pic of the 241's on my z06 when I get off work

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 6733 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...