Jump to content

Genesis coupe drag car build log


Recommended Posts

Posted

Those stock heads should support 500-600hp with minor work done to them with no issues, no reason to swap them out at all.

and that is without boost... ill be in the 10s with 600hp... even less if i can get more weight out of the car... my goal was 3000lb race ready and i have a lot to remove still but i also have a lot to add to it most of it coming from a cage... im going to start with a 8.50 cert then add bars when needed to go faster till its basically a tube chassis

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Posted

I thought I had found me a new daily today but I started it up and it had more rattles than a wooden roller-coaster so I had to pass... but I did get a lead on a 4l80 tranny so I'll be picking that up in the next couple weeks

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Posted

Nice...

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

do some wheelies brah

wheelies fo muthafukin dayz

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

do some wheelies brah

wheelies fo muthafukin dayz

7hLPQY.gif

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

do some wheelies brah

wheelies fo muthafukin dayz

7hLPQY.gif

6038678_G.jpg

wheelies a knife right into the back of his baby momma

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

well that guy is too fucking fat to pull the front wheels, I get I could get 2' of air under them if I was driving his truck

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

wish I could find the fucking post where he said he spent $35k on his motor. God dammit it was funny. I'll find the video of it getting bus lengthed by the 408 truck on motor and a shitty tune

https://www.facebook.com/austin.oliver.9250/videos/1389246668016074/

no 2 step controller, leaving off footbrake, full daily weight on some street tires.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

OKC street racing stuff. aint no fast shit in Little Rock anyway, gotta get that car to OKC for some real competition, then start heading south with it. Dallas, then Houston.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2792 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...