Jump to content

Genesis coupe drag car build log


Recommended Posts

Posted

I don't see the need for bash in here. He'll either hit his goal or he won't. It's his choice(wallet) if he gets faster than 10s.

I know what it takes to make a 4th Gen F body run sub 8s and it's a bunch. I still think an LSX Genesis is a cool idea.

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

meow

a mid to low 10 second LSx and nitrous fed e85 genesis will be pretty competitive on the street. ID1000's aren't super expensive, and with enough fuel coming in to feed them, will be plenty to get a 3000lb car into the 10's pretty easy. Mildly built 370ci, on E85 with a 200 hit could get him there in a fox, easy

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

10's is one thing

7s tho come on

Ill just leave this here its from 2014 but you still get the idea....

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/

Posted

only 7 second street car I've ever seen in person. Guy from Lawton, OK owned it, just sold it too.

had a stock interior and "mostly stock" 6r80 auto deep into the 8's. Used to cruise it around Lawton all the time, drove it the hour drive from Lawton to OKC for Street Car Takeover 2014 too...

ended up selling it with a cracked JPC longblock and a badass powerglide. Want to say it ran a 7.60-75 at close to 180 before it was over with....

oh and it was tagged and insured... saw him at Waynes drive in several times lol

11188178_1609301932682789_11467678800354

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

he is running a "cammed" LS3 nitrous vette now as his DD. Will be mid to low 10's by the time all is said and done. Made 520 all motor, off a street tune lol. Just drove around and data logged, made some adujustments, then repeat.

Guy is actually cooler than all hell. Is a US Army vet, helped train Iraqi and Afghan troops.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Not sure I'll browse around. I have a friend that is close with him so he's asking

I know his carbon fiber front clip was made by MMR so if I had to guess, they probably made the wing too

http://www.modularmotorsportsracing.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=64&products_id=410

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3233 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...