LsChevy Posted December 15, 2015 Report Posted December 15, 2015 I have four sets of Ampere dream series components, i originally had two sets but my girlfriend surprised me with two more sets so it changed my plans. Do you guys think i go with an 8 inch sub or a driver thats an actual mid bass driver
ToNasty Posted December 15, 2015 Report Posted December 15, 2015 What are you wanting out of your setup? ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted December 15, 2015 Report Posted December 15, 2015 Was there a question here? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
LsChevy Posted December 15, 2015 Author Report Posted December 15, 2015 Before I got the last two pair of comps wanted good staging. Now I want to take advantage of the added speakers so I'm going for output.but I still want strong midbass that's why I considered putting a fosgate p2 8" or p3 shallow 8"
ToNasty Posted December 15, 2015 Report Posted December 15, 2015 Nah you.shpuld be fine with the 2 comp sets ***Super Sellers List***http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/25829-super-sellers-buyers
LsChevy Posted December 23, 2015 Author Report Posted December 23, 2015 I don't want to let the other two sets go to waste and I don't have another vehicle to put them in. Can small subs work in doors or is it install dependant?
Smoove Posted December 23, 2015 Report Posted December 23, 2015 Nah you.shpuld be fine with the 2 comp sets OP should be fine I personlly like my P2 8's @50-110hz 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
LsChevy Posted December 24, 2015 Author Report Posted December 24, 2015 Nah you.shpuld be fine with the 2 comp setsOP should be fineI personlly like my P2 8's @50-110hz What made you go with the p2 and not the p3's
Smoove Posted December 24, 2015 Report Posted December 24, 2015 Nah you.shpuld be fine with the 2 comp setsOP should be fineI personlly like my P2 8's @50-110hz What made you go with the p2 and not the p3's I already had the P2's sittin around. Plus they handle more power if I feel like running it. 2 Team Fi 15's v1 2 DD M5's 970amps of Alt 6th order blowthroughThe truck Blowthrough build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/155555-smooves-1996-chevy-ext-cab-c1500-slow-build/The 350z build : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/170694-smooves-2003-nissan-350z/ My FB page https://www.facebook.com/pages/Smooves-Car-Audio-and-performance/719746144805343 Team Fi Audio http://www.ficaraudio.com/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.