Second Skin Audio

15" subs recommend

Bayuk89

sundown sa 15

I don't know why but I have an infatuation for sundown equipment, i guess it's all the youtube videos I've seen of the products lol so many companies to choose from.

I heard something of sound qube subs "basiclly" being DD little brother subs ? How accurate is this ?

Soundqubed and dd Are sister companies.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Not for crossfire, they are a brick and mortar only dealer.

Soundqubed you can buy straight from their website.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

sundown sa 15

I don't know why but I have an infatuation for sundown equipment, i guess it's all the youtube videos I've seen of the products lol so many companies to choose from.

I heard something of sound qube subs "basiclly" being DD little brother subs ? How accurate is this ?

yup alot of companies to choose from.. and yes dd and sq are sister companies... i like sundown subs ive tried the sa and zv4 subs, i also like crossfire cant go wrong with either one, has far from ordering from sundown, either ebay or look for your nearest dealer, with crossfire you have to order directly from them

Thank you guys for ur help

3vil, i haven't thought about running 12's to be honest. I think the idea of running 15's is what I like. Regardless of the brand I'm running when I show my friends my 15" woofers they are like damn that's a big bitch lol. I wouldn't mind running 4 sundown 15" subs 600 watts each. To have the title of running four 15's in a second gen dodge is more or less unique for me. I wouldn't exclude running 12's they might be better in my favor like u mentioned. It's gonna be about 8 months for me to start and Finnish this build. Gonna be patient and take my time with every thing and do it proper and right.

Thanks clean sierra.

So many options and choices idk if I wanna run 10,12,15 inch with the right set up they could all sound good. I want heart pounding bass so I believe 12-15" is the area I need to look in. Not ready or knowledgeable yet to run with the dogs in the 18" club yet lol. I'm not in a rush for this build yet, just needed guidance from you good folks so I can start planning a build and what direction i wanna go this coming year. I need to learn and study the woofer specs I'm still learning the parameters of the subs and what they mean. I'm learning everything I come on here and I thank you guys for ur experience and knowledge.

Archived