jessdabest77 Posted January 3, 2016 Report Posted January 3, 2016 I have a blazer and I have alway's heard sub's up port back is good,but I'm trying to squeeze two 15's in there and no way can I get enough airspace doing that,so I'm thinking of sub's and port up making the box all the way to the back against hatch. Any thought's on that?
BigZ Posted January 4, 2016 Report Posted January 4, 2016 It would probably work, minus not having the hatch to load off of it would probably be fine, what're the dimensions you're wanting to stick to and what equipment, I'm sure someone would be able to help you come up with something that will be to your liking. This is my signature, there are many like it but this one is mine.
3vil Posted January 4, 2016 Report Posted January 4, 2016 Just curious on your box design. I feel that any generation of Jimmy has PLENTY of room for 2x15's.
la_01ninja Posted January 4, 2016 Report Posted January 4, 2016 Ohhh it'll fit.... Search the forum. Plenty of these around
will77530 Posted January 4, 2016 Report Posted January 4, 2016 ive put two 15s in a blazer sub up port back worked just fine however on your question yea that will work too
audiofanaticz Posted January 4, 2016 Report Posted January 4, 2016 Ive already done 2 low end 18s subs up port back in a 4door blazer keeping the rear seats functional.
jessdabest77 Posted January 4, 2016 Author Report Posted January 4, 2016 I have a two door 02 blazer and want to keep the back seats. It's two 15" SP4's is why I need more room. I have 38" wide x 21" depth x 24" height if not all the way to the back.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.