Jump to content

Rockville M-4 At .5 ohm (no joke)


ShadeTreeMechanic

Recommended Posts

Posted

Clipping is a form of distortion, but just because you're distorting does not mean you're clipping. Kind of like a square is a rectangle but a rectangle is not a square

Posted

Wow! I'm going to print that out and stick it in my notebook. Thanks Bayuk for the link!

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Posted

There is a lot of information there! The more I know, the more I realize I don't know. I don't know how we did it without Google back in the day! It was the dark ages for sure. Saved to favorites. Thanks.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Posted

Yeah I have the m3 in my truck. I'm running it at 2 ohm. There have been 2 times in about 7 or 8 months that it protected on me but other than that it has done it's job.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Posted

Got any vids of those 4 15s in action shade tree? Are those pyle 15s?

Posted

Unfortunately I didn't get any vids. I now have two HDS315 on a different amp. I will try to post up the box build for them soon. Yes they are Pyle 15s I got all 4 for $180 new on ebay so I had to try it. They are in sealed boxes 2 cuft each. Tuned to 59hz and F3 of 42hz. It was loud for what it was and was the most bass I have had up to that point. Im thinking of making them part of a DJ setup.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 6322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...