Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Sp4 12'


Allen Lancos

Recommended Posts

Posted

3 inches higher cant go any deeper due to the high excursion of these subs already close to my seats I may actually have to do something to protect against that!

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

Posted

Meh...

i got other interest..

You gonna run the NS1 on high volt?

what does this require to do?

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

Posted

fi12boxdodge_zpsfafzgo31.png

I'll let somebody else look at it too.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Assuming that you have atleast 4 inches of room on the side of the box to the B-pillar.

yo sierra, would you throw up a picture of how it supposed to be set up, port into the b pillar. I would but my photobucket is being fucky now

I have an old one from a port firing B pillar

Im not the one you want to try to troll. Just a fyi for you.

Posted

[quote name="boom50cal" post="3069162"

I'll let somebody else look at it too.

fi12boxdodge_zpsfafzgo31.png

I'll let somebody else look at it too.

What do i do with this? Im assuming this would be useful info for who ever designs the box!

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

Posted

Here is the idea. You'd want to use a big ass 8" round port though(sonotube concrete form bought at Home Depot). 20130928_094126.jpg

I see what you mean by the aero ports but what is the slot on driver side of box?

I'll do body filler all day every day, but this reinforced, fortified fucking kitty hair can kiss my balls.

Posted

Here is the idea. You'd want to use a big ass 8" round port though(sonotube concrete form bought at Home Depot). 20130928_094126.jpg

I see what you mean by the aero ports but what is the slot on driver side of box?

It's a recessed area I am assuming for an amp.

 

F150:

Stock :(

 

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2954 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...