VomitUrSoul Posted January 17, 2016 Report Posted January 17, 2016 Thought I'd share some nudes. Builds: Expedition (Three 21s) Hummer H2 Build (Eight 15s)
Massivespl Posted January 17, 2016 Report Posted January 17, 2016 What's that PT link phone cord hole for? c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music 2 crossfire 8k 4 NSV3 18s 4 crescendo 10s 4 Rockford pro 6.5s Quad excessive amperage 350alts 4 juicebox 3100s
Kyblack76 Posted January 17, 2016 Report Posted January 17, 2016 I got home yesterday to a FEDEX slip stuck to my door Missed it. And i work long shifts till wensday. Fuuuuuuuuuck SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Kyblack76 Posted January 17, 2016 Report Posted January 17, 2016 What's that PT link phone cord hole for? PT Link If you link two same amplifiers as master and slave connection, then connect the 2 amplifies using the PT Link cable provided. In case when the master unit enters into protection, the slave unit will also enter into protection thereby protecting the slave unit from unexpected damage. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
VomitUrSoul Posted January 17, 2016 Author Report Posted January 17, 2016 I got home yesterday to a FEDEX slip stuck to my door Missed it. And i work long shifts till wensday. Fuuuuuuuuuck Yeah same happen to me on Friday. Got home and had a slip on my door, so I made sure to stay home Saturday lol Builds: Expedition (Three 21s) Hummer H2 Build (Eight 15s)
yurvalentine Posted January 17, 2016 Report Posted January 17, 2016 I got home yesterday to a FEDEX slip stuck to my door Missed it. And i work long shifts till wensday. Fuuuuuuuuuck Shit....do I need to get this one too?
Kyblack76 Posted January 17, 2016 Report Posted January 17, 2016 I got home yesterday to a FEDEX slip stuck to my door Missed it. And i work long shifts till wensday. Fuuuuuuuuuck Shit....do I need to get this one too? Up to you. I was gonna just call, have em hold it at the local pick up. And then, just get it wesnday. But, if you wanna hang, thats cool to. SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
diegoclass2010 Posted January 17, 2016 Report Posted January 17, 2016 Sexy! What's the length on this beast?
MrSkippyJ Posted January 17, 2016 Report Posted January 17, 2016 Nice looking amp! Why only a single output though? Duals are pretty standard aren't they? No matter, still looks solid! F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.