Boss Audio better than Kicker!

Loudest legit small kicker build is Danny Britains 2 12s smash a 150db on a little over 300 watts. But thats Danny Britain though... lol

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

Looking at my neighbors Maserati yesterday......boss system.

VM-1

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Hertz HSK 165XL

Arc Audio KS 300.2

Linear Power 1002 Full Mods

Fi Audio Q 10s

Sundown Audio Scv 3000

Big 3

XS Power D5100 Juice Box 20AH

Singer Alternator

Sky High Wire

<p>My Ebay feedback. http://feedback.ebay...tab=AllFeedback

what i find funny is that you automatically assume that because he is running boss that he wont be louder than you. There is a possibility that with the correct box there is a chance. You never know. Equipment is just a very small part of this equation

:ninja:

Well considering he was gonna put them in single cab wedge enclosures..... :ph34r:

I had 2 12" kicker comps... I built to spec on the manual the 2.25cuft enclosures with the port they said and it was pretty impressive and at first I had them on a boss 3500... it would make the coils get smelly if I did not pay attention... they were louder on my brz1200.1d and sounded about the same on my be1700.1d.... 2 of 3 amps that I knew were putting out way more at 2 ohm than kickers low 150rms ratings on those subs 300rms total... because the box was so large people at my work still think that system was louder than my single DC level 3 12" but that is before they sit in it.... you will be quite suprized what you get when you match low end gear in the right box.... in no way do I think any boss subs are better than kickers entry level but with the right enclosure he might tear his windshield apart... LOL.... JK

Howd you run over 1k to something that needed 300 rms

Thats very easy sir and people do it everyday..

:ninja:

Well I had asked a question about this a while back and some people threw a fit it seemed to me, like I asked how much could you over power a sub without having issues. And everyone just bagged on the question and said go with the manufacture's range. But I never countered back, But Kicker made the ZR1000, on bench I watched it do 1900 and some change. BIG D WIZ Okay I go buy two subs that need 1000 RMS total and I buy that ZR1000. But now I'm 500 over apiece. SO.. Yeah why make something that says it can take only 300 but take way more. I don't care, but that's what it was a while ago.

LOL at being the loudest in your city with 650 watts, I run 600 to my 2 tweeters......

Hey i benched at 680 ;) But there's not much here in the way of quality.

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

i got to play with one of my friend's boss phantom 12" couldn't handle near 200rms and it stunk to high hell

he fried the coil the next day

skar sk2500.1
0 gauge power and ground kunukonceptz
alpine HU
vxi65 components on BA gt-275
new build log -> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/150642-project-d-kon-deathcards-build-log/#entry2148821
2 x-15 sundowns

singer alt, odyssey bat, and maxwell ultra caps

Archived