Sundown Audio

AudioQue 2200.1

RyanRosier

Just thought Id share with yall what came in the mail today! Ignore my work clothes, was filthy but didnt wanna change clothes, when installed later I'll throw video on youtube of it pushing my friends 15" TREO SSX. In a probox for now, but the new one is coming :yahoo:
NOhpQOT.jpg
Yk0LAMH.jpg
sfTDRwm.jpg

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

This amp is a mono amp right..? SO why does it appear to have 2 channels..? Or is it just two outputs..? Or what... How do I wire it to my DVC 2 Ohm TREO? Sub is wired at 1 ohm.

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

It's a mono, the dual positive and negative speaker outputs are there for ease of wiring with multiple woofers. Inside of the amp, it only sees it as a parallel connection.

The dual terminals are just for ease of wiring, they are paralleled internally.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

It's a mono, the dual positive and negative speaker outputs are there for ease of wiring with multiple woofers. Inside of the amp, it only sees it as a parallel connection.

Thank you!

The dual terminals are just for ease of wiring, they are paralleled internally.

Thank you!

hope you like your new amp :yahoo:

I love it! Slams so hard! Cant wait for my new box! Gonna take some vids tomorrow, it got dark on us!

Did you just get this on eBay? I just sold mine and your name looks familiar.

Yeah I did just buy this haha, said you'd have to ship saturday due to work..?

Archived