4 8" Infinity reference, Custom Folded Horn, iNuke1000dsp *With Pics now!*

Grille cloth for the port cover...? It's pretty cheap from eBay. I assume that's what you mean by wrapping the frame, unless you want just the frame wrapped in something different...

Grille cloth for the port cover...? It's pretty cheap from eBay. I assume that's what you mean by wrapping the frame, unless you want just the frame wrapped in something different...

i just wasnt sure if there was something more specific or anything, i can go to a local fabric store and get some cheap multipurpose stuff

Got the terminals wired up, had to hear just a quick demo and holy balls... it rocks. I was in the basement and the girlfriend texted me from upstairs saying glass was shaking and the dogs were super confused. That's a good sign to me. I definitely have some learning to do with the software and tuning of the amp, if anyone wants to drop some knowledge bombs im totally open to it...

so heres some quick pics of the grille frame that i also got done. i rabbeted the inner edge of the port mouth and made the frame from some 3/8" trims i had. then rare-earth magnets to help it stay fixed. I was going to do all my rounding of edges tonight but the girlfriend isnt feeling good and I'd rather not incur her wrath because im making tons of router noise so maybe tomorrow...

20160203_173649.jpg

and showing off the magnets (sorry for blurry potato quality, apparently i was too close)

20160203_202405.jpg

Nice work! Don't get saw dust in your motor vents. If you get material from the fabric store, make sure you can just about see through it.

91 C350 Centurion conversion ( Four Door One Ton Bronco)

250A Alternator (Second Alternator Coming Soon)

G65 AGM Up Front  / Two G31 AGM in Back

Pioneer 80PRS

CT Sounds AT125.2 / CT Sounds 6.5 Strato Pro component Front Stage

CT Sounds AT125.2 / Lanzar Pro 8" coax w/compression horn tweeter Rear Fill

FSD 5000D 1/2 ohm (SoundQubed 7k Coming Soon)

Two HDS315 Four Qubes Each 34hz (Two HDC3.118 and New Box Coming Soon)

i just wasnt sure if there was something more specific or anything, i can go to a local fabric store and get some cheap multipurpose stuff
gotcha. I think a grille cloth would be best. Stretch it real tight

Archived