Jump to content

The great white north eh!


canada eh!  

11 members have voted

  1. 1. real or artificial syrup?

    • 100% maple syrup
    • that other stuff


Recommended Posts

Posted

not sure if this is where I should post this, not trying to be offensive or exclude anybody due to geographical location. simply looking for fellow members up here in Canada... car audio retailers aren't very plentiful in my neck of the woods so a chance to talk to other local enthusiasts would be great.

Posted

Bacon

c-pillar flat wall 157.11db on music

2 crossfire 8k

4 NSV3 18s

4 crescendo 10s

4 Rockford pro 6.5s

Quad excessive amperage 350alts

4 juicebox 3100s

Posted

Fox_racin4 is a canuck. Don't know how close you are to the boarder but he used to get stuff shipped to my house and pick it up to have access to more brands

Posted

Everyone knows there is only one maple syrup.

The real question is--does your milk come in bags? I was at the gas station the other day and there were bags of milk and a pitcher tree. Hadn't seen that since I went to a tournament in Thunder Bay years ago. I think Canadia is slowly and quietly invading and MN/WI/MI might be the test market.

Static drops are my bag.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 636 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...