Anyone running them? Preferences? I'm running my low beams in 6k 35watt from Kensun on amazon. Like $50 and my high beams are 5k 35watts. Same brand $60. So far had em over a year an no problems. 03 Silverado Regular cab. What you all got or like? Or anyone prefer LEDs? If so why

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

I run led's in my vehicle. I like race sport gen 3 leds. They get pretty bright and turn on instantly (no delay like hid headlights). My other understanding is that leds last much longer than hids as well. Either way both sets of headlights are good, leds do cost quite a bit more. They retail at 329.99 and we sell them for 199.99. Our high end race sport hid kids don't even get that high in price.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Singer 240 Amp (Will be installed later)

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds 6.5 Meso Components

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

If I didn't get employee accommodation on them I would probably run HID's as well. I sell a ton of them and never get them back. I plan to do led 9006s for my fogs next. Have you ever ran 55w? From my understanding they are obviously much brighter, but the bulb usually can't handle the extra power so the bulbs go bad alot quicker than if ran with a 35w.

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

Yeah see I did a whole bunch of reading and even though the 55 Watts are supposed to be brighter, having the constant higher power runnning through them weakens them and eventually settle to being just as bright as the 35 watts. then ultimately blow. So that's why I went with 35's. My buddy is running I think 5k or maybe 6k in his 2014 Dodge. They're 55 and look that blueish white like mine but in the driver seat they appear yellow.

With my fogs, I really wanna try out the projector halos, seen guys run them and they just look sick. I don't care to much for the Halo Main beams cause every housing I have ever seen is super ugly. (Except U-Bars.. My heaven so sexy) But the fogs look great IMHO.

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

Are you gonna run 3ks as fogs? I'm having a hard time deciding on 6ks to match my low beams or go with yellow 3ks

1999 Lexus GS 300

Pioneer DEH-80PRS

Northstar Group 31 & 24

Sundown SCV-4000

Rockford T400-4

2 12" CT Sound Meso

CT Sounds Tropo 6.5

I am running LED's in my Jeep. They were $45 on Ebay. Several people I know recommended Stark Industries. So far no issues except having to install resistors

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Had HID's for about 2 years and if u live in cold areas eventually they start to flicker . Had all the anti flicker relays .Switched to LED's this year same brightness with less then half the power and very impressed these bad boys came with big cooling fans on them. The only bad thing u need to watch is they don't put off any heat so ice will not melt away like HID's or normal bulbs but not a big deal.well worth it

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived