Donald Trump, Hilary Clinton, Bernie, Marco, Ted.

Most of the people crossing illegally aren't even Mexican, they are from various South American countries.

But per the usual the ignorant people are really good at spreading their ignorance and getting others to buy into their idiocy.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Because the upper class isn't going to. They are the people running companies that employ the middle class. That's how they got to that pay scale. They own and run it all. They can choose to do things that impact those below them. They can offshore jobs or eliminate positions or adjust pay. The lower class isn't going to foot the bill because they are receiving all those benefits because they qualify. It will all be passed on to the middle class. Every time someone says more taxes and taxing the rich it just means it's going to be passed on to those that work for the rich.

When our new governor took over he proposed taxi the shale drilling industry. So he did and he proposed a gas tax. So he did. Look at the cost of gas in pa now it's got the highest amount of tax in the country basically. The companies didn't pay it. Hey passed it on and the governor passed on his tax to us as well. But he does t care because he's part of the rich and it doesn't impact him

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Think about that statement though. Everything has a cost. Nothing is free. You are still going to be paying for it no matter how you look at it. If you aren't that means someone else is.

I'll say this, it is not only possible but is has always been so. The corporate media convinced the Republican party to pretend a real and fair tax on the wealthiest people's income will crash the economy. It never happened. We were at our most prosperous when Ike was president. Why you ask? Because he boosted taxes on rich people to fund the interstate highway act for starters.

If you make 1 billion dollars next year you only pay taxes up to $250,00.00. You hear that correctly, they pay ZERO taxes above that amount and hide the rest so the interest won't build and count as income incurring a tax.

Somehow working class people learned to hero worship rich assholes. These are the same people who call themselves christians by the way, and Jesus would slap any one of the greedy republicans running now. So they forgive the crashing of the economy because they wouldn want to go to jail if they were ever in such a situation.

If the income tax cap were lifted then we could go back to free college ( used to be the case and we were more educated as a whole) in public funded schools. Think about that, you are being charged for a school that is funded by the state. That would be like paying 50k to go to highschool. And it's all because the people who buy elections own the banks that loan the money to go to a free school, a loan that will only be forgiven if you are deemed permanently disabled, not even a bankruptcy will forgive a student loan.

Take away the mob bookie tactics out of the equation, take back our place in the world as a leader in science, math and even fucking english. I don't know how these slimy fucks can say that someone is elite for having an education. Nevermind the fact that they themselves graduated from the same schools they now call liberal bastions.

Everything falls on the middle class for sure and trump absolutely will not be the one to save the middle class.

Bernie and Hillary won't either.

It's a matter of who's going to do less damage because in my opinion they are all shit.

Basically as usual we have to picky the least shitty candidate because none of them are a good choice.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

i want another clinton.... that was the best 8 years of my life... might be a grasp but during bushx2 I was pretty much unemployed until Obama and then its been pretty much minimum wage slow climb.... with a clinton I might be able to get back to living a real life and not working class poor

1. Hillary is not bill nor is she remotely like him at all.

2. She's a money grabbing wall street crony, she will absolutely not do anything to help improve your situation.

If you own property you pay school tax at least here. It funds k-12. Everyone can have their school paid for. Join the military. Lol. I strive to be one of those rich assholes to be honest. And I've done what I can to make it so I'll be able to. I don't see why anyone wouldn't want to be rich. Those who are have put in a lot of time and effort to be that way in most cases.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

If we can cook the books for a couple trillion dollar war that most people who can read agree was a bad idea then why not do a little something to help our own? I won't vote for a cooperate interest, they don't need poor people helping.

How about we stop the least successful program ever implemented? One that is so ingrained in the neoconservative lexicon that the dumb asses don't even know that refer madness was all lies.

No republican has said anything that makes me think they won't just make their sponsor or sponsors rich. There isn't a single sane tax cut proposed.

If I am sitting in a prison for an offense that is not only legal in the state a mile away but celebrated then I would call that cruel and unusual punishment. Why are the Republicans refusing to defend the rights of all people and not just their poor, poor billion aire oligarchy who just wants to be treated fairly as they laugh at the clowns they pay to run...

i want another clinton.... that was the best 8 years of my life... might be a grasp but during bushx2 I was pretty much unemployed until Obama and then its been pretty much minimum wage slow climb.... with a clinton I might be able to get back to living a real life and not working class poor

So what did you during that time to make yourself more employable? Did you increase your skill set or try to learn a new skill? What is it that you do? The world has evolved and different skills are needed as others are not. To say it's a president that made that happen is naive

Thomas Edison once said that opportunity is often missed by most people because it is dressed in coveralls and looks like work. What did you do to work for success?

When I see these things I shake y head. I came from nothing. I grew up in a house with plastic over the windows in the winter and the plaster falling out of the walls. My parents drove shit box cars and if I wanted something I had to work for it. I used to work all summer just to be able to have basketball shoes for the season. I sure didn't have money for college so I did what I had to do to get away. I joined the marine corps and learned a skill. A skill that I knew would be in demand when I got out. Then I took my gi bill and got a degree once I got out. If I had played it right I could have an mba right now and be positioned for a lot more. If I can do it anyone can it just takes effort

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

Because the upper class isn't going to. They are the people running companies that employ the middle class. That's how they got to that pay scale. They own and run it all. They can choose to do things that impact those below them. They can offshore jobs or eliminate positions or adjust pay. The lower class isn't going to foot the bill because they are receiving all those benefits because they qualify. It will all be passed on to the middle class. Every time someone says more taxes and taxing the rich it just means it's going to be passed on to those that work for the rich.

When our new governor took over he proposed taxi the shale drilling industry. So he did and he proposed a gas tax. So he did. Look at the cost of gas in pa now it's got the highest amount of tax in the country basically. The companies didn't pay it. Hey passed it on and the governor passed on his tax to us as well. But he does t care because he's part of the rich and it doesn't impact him

thank you for explaining what you meant...

My point is I just wish our government wasn't being run by corporate sponsors with their own agendas; and actually ran with the citizens in mind. So far, Burnie is the only one I've seen whose at least trying to stop that.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived