iPhone Unlocking: Apple Denying FBI Orders to Create Backdoor

If any of you guys lost a family member in CA would you feel differently? I had a family member shot in the CO theatre shoting he boyfriend was killed I feel Apple should just unlock as needed for FBI looking onto terriost.

sorry for your loss... BUT here's the thing I see with that... court orders can supersede privacy rights when the "shoe fits" .... the tactic will always be "lets make the shoe fit" for any and every case the choose going forward... yes in case of known terrorism devices I vote yes... But what happens when information is fabricated so that they can choose to get a court order for YOUR phone or your gf's or you parents ... Its not a matter of I have nothing to hide but now lets see what else we can check on in this "potentially high terrorist area of NY"... "lets just unlock by area code/prefix and go from there... "

just saying I hope there would be no misuse of this unlock/decryption scenario but we know little about the truths of any matter dealing with the government.. so what is there to do but sit back and watch the show

The fbi doesn't just want this one phone unlocked they want a tool to unlock any iphone. there saying apple needs to provide them one. i'm sure if the fbi said mr cook can you please unlock this phone because of our investigation apple would. but they aren't asking that.

its not about this shooting its about the future, im sure the us govt has already unlocked the phone. just using the media to make it easier to do again.

I don't think you guys understand... the guys saying "just unlock one phone"

If they unlock one phone, it sets a precident.

Then the FBI can get Apple to unlock any phone they want.

Then there goes the neighborhood. No phone is safe.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

John McAfee has announced he will gladly decrypt the phone for the fbi.

Which is bullshit

http://www.eetimes.com/document.asp?doc_id=1279619

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I just do not use a screen lock.... nobody wants my phone..... on the other note I hope this is the downfall to apple and all their over priced foxcon electronics..... everybody knows when you do shit you get a tracfon..... there is nothing on that dudes iphone but dick pics and anal with goats..... I cant wait to see how this plays out

Archived