Vaportrailz Posted February 18, 2016 Report Posted February 18, 2016 I have 2 old school Rockford 500m amps on an old school 15" MA audio Synergy sub,doing 160 spl on the dash,is this set-up old school?...o.O
Clownrock95 Posted February 18, 2016 Report Posted February 18, 2016 So let me get this straight your running ~ 1k on a single old school 15 and getting a 160 I'm not trying to call you out but it took 4 18" s (I think ) to do that and Steve Civic I think there might be something wrong with your meter (Edit) checked my facts he used 4 15" at almost 20kw From what I understand you have ~2800 watts @.5 ohm on one old school 15" Again not tryin to be a dick but might need to calibrate that meter
Life is an Enigma Posted February 18, 2016 Report Posted February 18, 2016 If it's not hart stopping it not real POWER
MADVIBES Posted February 18, 2016 Report Posted February 18, 2016 I have 4 6x9's in a concrete box doing 160 on the dash! DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY. 156.9@26hz 158.0@30hz
rockFord_Expedition Posted February 18, 2016 Report Posted February 18, 2016 If youre only doing a 160 with that setup you need to rebuild your enclosure. Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
Vaportrailz Posted February 19, 2016 Author Report Posted February 19, 2016 If youre only doing a 160 with that setup you need to rebuild your enclosure. and your thoughts on a better enclosure design maybe?....
n8ball2013 Posted February 19, 2016 Report Posted February 19, 2016 Oh dear THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
3vil Posted February 19, 2016 Report Posted February 19, 2016 If youre only doing a 160 with that setup you need to rebuild your enclosure.and your thoughts on a better enclosure design maybe?.... I'd go with a parallel tuned 6th order t-line. I heard they can really get down!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.