I Love Car Audio But.....

LoudBlazer

All personal preference, I'll take both thanks :D

There were some stupid fast cars on that video though, wow.

x2!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

That vid is nothing like seeing in person mid 6 thru high 8 seconds cars cover the quater mile in that time and pushin 200mph. These cars are street legal. Some have power windows, powers door locks, some even had radios! Making 1000+ hp is harder to do then buildin a 150db system.

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Its more satisfying to be able to build a stereo. Unless u can build a motor etc, ur just buyn parts n installin em.....

But ya, speed is fun

so getting loud is just putting alot of subs and amps and a ride and you can do an instant 180dbs? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

it takes ALOT of time dedication and skill to build FAST cars just like it does to do a great system.... stop talkin crazy homie

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

that video had sum crazy drags in there.

i liked the van though lol. :lol:

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

• 2 weeks later...

Bass > Speed.

x2... not to mention, i never heard of any1 dying from bass... i know accidents happen alot, but i have seen a few... n there not pretty

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Archived