Jump to content

2 ZV4 12"s, 4th, stain, laquer, plexiglass, leds.....


Recommended Posts

Posted

The Log as A brace has me smiling!

just a lil something different from the norm :lol:

I like the spy hunter wheels! I wish I could see the vids..

there is 2 posted! but none of it playing yet if thats what you meant, soon tho 8P

Posted

sic dude!

Pioneer 80PRS

4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage

2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets

3 Singer 370 Hairpin's

1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500

6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31

4 XS D3100's

DC 175.4

DC 90.4

4 DC 5k's

4 m3 lvl 5 15's

Soundrive RCA's

Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh

Team DC AUDIO

  • 3 months later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1295 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...