Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Largemouth. Going to our shift tournament on Sam Rayburn Monday. I go to academy and buy the H20 express rod and reel. Lifetime no questions asked replacement Warranty and good quality. Can't beat it.

Still learning but have started gathering.

Posted

Largemouth. Going to our shift tournament on Sam Rayburn Monday. I go to academy and buy the H20 express rod and reel. Lifetime no questions asked replacement Warranty and good quality. Can't beat it.

I've been debating on a H2O combo, but still iffy on em

2003 Chevy Silverado Reg Cab. Rockford Fosgate 500a2 and Kicker ZR240 each on their own 12" Kicker Comp S. Small, but everyone's gotta start somewhere.

Posted

Get the one with the " mettle " reel. Dude they are damn worth it. My buddies all have them. One has 4 I think another has 6 and 1 has 3. Those are just the guys in my shift tournament. Price, quality and Warranty. Doesnt get any better man.

Still learning but have started gathering.

  • 1 month later...
Posted

I'm a huge catfish guy, I don't get to fish as much as I was, I work 70-90hrs a week plus I bought a house that needs remodeled, my biggest so far is a 38 pound flathead.

I use a bait caster, Abu Garcia 6500 c3 on a 7'6" rippin lips med-heavy rod. I have a free weekend this weekend. I gone fishing haha.

Posted

God damn that's a big fish.

There is plenty of fishing around here in indiana, I enjoy the process and the beer, however I have never had anything bite onto my hook in all of my 23 years lol, my buddies will catch stuff left and right of me but it never fails that I don't get a nibble lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

197934_1012812314419_5358_n.jpg?oh=0c485

206410_1012812354420_5497_n.jpg?oh=87670

208418_1013489571350_851_n.jpg?oh=3842cd

197118_1013489451347_115_n.jpg?oh=5de59a

1969326_10202476680372133_606340335_n.jp

1959739_10202456001735180_49371590_n.jpg

71891_4784071633545_1851502370_n.jpg?oh=

I dabble in it

2000 Ford Ranger Sport Ext

Digital Designs DD915J

4.91 net birch box, inch port @ 33hz

FSD FZ2600

FSD FZ100.4

Pioneer DEH80PRS

PRV Audio 6MB200-4 6-1/2" Midbass Woofers

Tymphany BC25SC08-04 1" Silk Dome Neodymium Tweeters with Waveguide

Posted

I plan on hitting sabine lake this weekend depending on the weather

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

West Palm beach, Fl.

2000 Ford Ranger Sport Ext

Digital Designs DD915J

4.91 net birch box, inch port @ 33hz

FSD FZ2600

FSD FZ100.4

Pioneer DEH80PRS

PRV Audio 6MB200-4 6-1/2" Midbass Woofers

Tymphany BC25SC08-04 1" Silk Dome Neodymium Tweeters with Waveguide

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5348 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...