bcpballer64 Posted April 28, 2016 Report Posted April 28, 2016 Holy fish batman, I'm major jealous "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
catch 22 Posted May 5, 2016 Report Posted May 5, 2016 Caught these a few days ago. Found a floater 20 miles offshore with a bunch of dolphin on it
bcpballer64 Posted May 5, 2016 Report Posted May 5, 2016 You have your own boat with you name on it? Nice! "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
bcpballer64 Posted May 5, 2016 Report Posted May 5, 2016 NIIIIIIIIICCCCCEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
catch 22 Posted May 5, 2016 Report Posted May 5, 2016 You have your own boat with you name on it? Nice! Yeah it's a good old boat, it's a 1972 Bertram. Shes been rode hard and put away wet
hershy314 Posted May 6, 2016 Report Posted May 6, 2016 I don't get to do much fishing even though I live near two lakes and a couple of rivers. In a couple of weeks I'm going on vacation with the family to KY Lake. Probably the best fishing I've ever had was there. Around here, seems like you're lucky to catch anything. In KY your odds are better. I mainly fish for catfish, but this year I'm going to try for large and small mouth bass, crappie, and of course catfish. Biggest fish I ever caught (though it's not that big) was a 4.5lb catfish. I am aiming for bigger this year. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
n8ball2013 Posted May 6, 2016 Report Posted May 6, 2016 Alright what's a floater. Where I live a floater is a dead body in the delaware THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
x infektid x Posted May 14, 2016 Report Posted May 14, 2016 david- is that fish or a fish that large edible? that catfish is huge if my ears dont buzz. you need more ..
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.