Ron36 Posted March 13, 2016 Report Posted March 13, 2016 I've noticed not a lot of people run DD here it's mostly FI and soundqubed is it because of there prices . 2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4 LC2 for audio control , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery
n8ball2013 Posted March 13, 2016 Report Posted March 13, 2016 I have four 9515s. They are great for what they are. But I wanted louder. So I went with what got me louder. Switched to team fis and upgraded to the awesome ampere amps and I did just that. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Miguels Posted March 13, 2016 Report Posted March 13, 2016 because you can get louder for less.. i wouldnt mind running DD but you can get better for the price.. by the way there are a few here that run DD my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Ron36 Posted March 13, 2016 Author Report Posted March 13, 2016 If u wanted louder y not go with DD Z series nothing is louder then those they hold the DB record. 2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4 LC2 for audio control , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery
baron_of_bass Posted March 13, 2016 Report Posted March 13, 2016 I'm not the biggest dd fan. At one point I feel that there were the bench mark for our hobby, but idk what happened. Build quality has gone down a loooot, and their prices are a lottle too steep for me. I feel that for the money you can get a better product. Team Bass-Hz
Ron36 Posted March 13, 2016 Author Report Posted March 13, 2016 I understand just bout another DD 10 for my truck and the price went up 60 dollars from when I bout them less then a year ago it sucks but I had no choice . 2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4 LC2 for audio control , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery
baron_of_bass Posted March 13, 2016 Report Posted March 13, 2016 If u wanted louder y not go with DD Z series nothing is louder then those they hold the DB record. A lot of the members here prefer a woofer that can play any note you throw at them, which is why people here love Fi's or sundown, DC etc. Those Z series were designed to be a burp driver. Team Bass-Hz
Miguels Posted March 13, 2016 Report Posted March 13, 2016 If u wanted louder y not go with DD Z series nothing is louder then those they hold the DB record. it just blew over your head.. i can buy 3 fi teams for the price of 1 dd z and be louder my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Miguels Posted March 13, 2016 Report Posted March 13, 2016 I have four 9515s. They are great for what they are. But I wanted louder. So I went with what got me louder. Switched to team fis and upgraded to the awesome ampere amps and I did just that. how do they sound? i never had a chance to hear one my logshttp://www.stevemead...-my-new-set-up/my blow through loghttp://www.stevemead...future-updates/ 96 ss http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/164094-96-impala-ss-build/
Ron36 Posted March 13, 2016 Author Report Posted March 13, 2016 I've seen 1 15 DD Z on 20k 2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4 LC2 for audio control , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.