Sonic Electronix

American made car audio products.

I was talking with the owner of lunar and he told me his boards were printed in the usa and his heat sinks come from canada, most parts in his amps are american or japanese companies but probably some are made in china, they have really nice toshiba output transistors. very good sq amps, I have owned 8 total. I miss everyone of them too.

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

I know in an industry like car audio or home audio for that matter its hard to find things made in the USA but when ever possible I like to purchase things MADE IN THE USA. I would like to make a list of all car audio and car audio related products made by my fellow Americans. Feel free to help me with this list..............thanks

#1 Second Skin ( sound deadner )

WE ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS TOPIC!!! Thanks for the shout out....Second Skin products are PROUDLY MADE IN THE GREAT USA!!!

Whether you are restoring a classic muscle car, building an audio system monster, or trying to give yourself a bit of silent luxury on your daily commute, we have a product or combination of products that will help you achieve your goals while saving money and save time. Look around our site, educate yourself and make the choice that is right for you.

Over built to over perform - because user error, bad batch, and faulty install are excuses that other companies use!

468x60.png

there are some that claim it and I don't understand how

Earthquake when I was sponsored by them I got equipment straight from the factory a box comes from china with subs in it everything on the shipping box MADE IN CHINA

all over it even the shipping label open the box and on the display boxes for the subs MADE IN THE USE wtf??? it was not made packed or anything in the US

there are loop holes to get made in usa on product like assembled in the US I know this but what loop hole where they using

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

This is the loop hole, If 51 percent of the products cost was incurred in the usa you can say made in the USA, ust like soundstream used too, boards were made completely in taiwan and shipped to the us for assymbly into the heat sinks and then tested and boxed,

funny side note, when soundstream redid the reference line to include the bigger amps the 700s and the 1000s they made a huge manufacturing mistake that ultimately failed almost everyone of their 1000s models causing the company towards it downward decent and eventual bankruptcy.

I will tell the story if anyone is actually interested in the story, very interesting to me!

DB DRAG PSYCHLONE PRO 156.3 30 SECOND AVERAGE FO MAX AT 26HZ

LEGAL DASH DRIVER DOOR OPEN 158.0@30 HZ

MY BEST SO FAR, HOPEFULLY A 160 COME FEBUARY.

156.9@26hz  158.0@30hz

Archived