Fun, Reliable Daily $12-15K Range

Honestly s tow pig needs to be considered.

Exactly, that's why I was thinking a duramax with an Allison. Shit will last forever, and you can mod the fuck out of them, with a couple grand you can make it run 11s

Honestly s tow pig needs to be considered.

WERD

That's exactly why I did this. My mind was nowhere near that option :good:

lolol plsss don't get a dmax. knowing you, it'll have an efi live tune on it and smoke trans left and right.

And you probably won't find one, especially in CA, for less than $15k without a dick ton of miles. For as much as your car weighs, you'll be towing it on a trailer with a combined weight(car, spare parts, trailer) of about 7k. You could tow it with a Lightning, but towing with a really short wheel base can get sketchy.

If I were you, I would look for a SuperCrew Harley Davidson F150, SuperCharged, of course. 2v's are dirt cheap to build. Comes with a 4r100 trans, which is almost bulletproof. Truck already comes with an HD trans cooler and stuff too, iirc 3.73's and a limited slip. Nice ass leather interior. And you can pick them up all day for $10-14k.

Only thing you would really need to do to it, besides the basic maintence, is throw a set of helper bags in the back...

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ftw/cto/5463100721.html

look in texas. I promise you, you'll find these trucks cheap as fuck in Texas.

thatd be so nice if it wasnt so far

Time for a nice suv. Since you already have a car.

Everyone is talking speed but i dunno you have speed with the mustang.

here is a 2004 landrover with 44k miles in Costa Mesa California

$11K

http://www.cargurus.com/Cars/inventorylisting/viewDetailsFilterViewInventoryListing.action?sourceContext=&newSearchFromOverviewPage=true&inventorySearchWidgetType=BODYSTYLE&bodyTypeGroup=bg7&zip=90009&distance=50&startYear=&endYear=&minPrice=0&maxPrice=12000&maxMileage=&transmission=ANY&modelChanged=false&filtersModified=true#listing=133188381

2004_land_rover_freelander-pic-443008257

just my personal idea and choice but I like smaller suv

The problem with land rovers and ranges is they drop value like a rock in water and cost a fortune to maintain. One bad day can cost you the amount of thst truck. I've looked at rover sports because it's sexy as fuck and thst pushed me away from them

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived