Brokes 08 dodge caliber srt4 build log.

Decided I'm going to save up and get the new infinity kappa perfect 3-way setup for my front stage.

Will be ran passive.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Decided I'm going to save up and get the new infinity kappa perfect 3-way setup for my front stage.

Will be ran passive.

I googled a little and couldn't find them. Got a link? I want to see these kappas. My favorites were the green kappas "way back when".

Look them up on Crutchfield,

Can't link them here.

Infinity kappa perfect 600.

I'm going to run the 6x9" version. So I'll be getting the kappa perfect 900 though.

The 3.5" mid is optional so it doesn't come with the set but the crossover is set up for it already.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

That set is perfect for your car. Where will the tweeter be?

The last system in my van was all infinity reference. 6 6x8"s and 4 12"s, I loved it.

Might get the pillars glassed for the mid and tweet.

I've ran kappa's in the past and was happy with then for the most part,

Only issue I ever had was the tweeters were a bit bright but nothing a little eqing can't take care of.

My new amp showed up today,

Couldn't wait to see it so I had my girl send me a pic while I'm at work lol.

CaoVVFx.jpg

Love Memphis amps, miss my power reference from back in 2005.

Nav-TV Zen V Audio Interface

AudioControl DM-608

(2) Stevens Audio Neo-Comp Full-Size Horns

(4) Faital Pro 6PR160 6.5"

AudioControl LC-6.1200

(1) Fi Neo 4.7 15" D2 in 3.74 Cubic Feet @ 27.70 Hz

Ampere Audio AA3800.1

Odyssey ODP-AGM48 Battery (Starting)

Odyssey ODX-AGM31 Battery (Trunk)

Big 3 - 2\0 Welding Cable, KnuKonceptz Speaker Wire & 1/0 Power Cable, NVX RCAs, Second Skin (Speaker Tweaker Pads, Damplifier Pro Mat), Diode Dynamics LEDs

• 3 weeks later...

What do you guys think of these wheels?

I kinda like them and can get them for stupid cheap.

They'd be 19" × 8.5"

PtXm2eG.jpg

Archived