ppi 900.4

2 zcon 18s

Taramps 10k

3 big dekas 1 xs

3 runs of 4/0 and big 3

300+ amp ohio generator

155.7 on dash at 36 (peak) 152 at 25

Not gonna make it.

the one thing I wanted to go to this whole year, and for the first time, of course there's a schedule conflict.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

ill be there with plenty of H20 and plenty of alt parts. gunna be absolute hell on equipment. 90+ and sunny.

You alt making son of a bitch, I didn't know, lol. If I knew, I would buy one from you. However I might want a dual bracket for a Tahoe if you happen to have one

Oh and public service announcement for anyone coming down from the north, if your route would be taking you through lafayette on I65, hit me up for alternate routes, tippecanoe county's roads are torn to fuck and you will almost 100% get stuck on I65 in traffic. There are a couple decent routes otherwise.

Root beer if I were you I would come down us41 (it turns into 63) and hit I74 into Indy.

I need the route that is black people friendly, lol

ill be there with plenty of H20 and plenty of alt parts. gunna be absolute hell on equipment. 90+ and sunny.

I hope you bring a soldering iron lol I plan to beat the hell out of mine, but then again I do that everyday especially those few hot ass days last week and it didn't give a shit lol

Brandon

2000 Furd Ranger supercab 4x4

System:

welding wire throughout the truck

USalts 390amp Hairpin

Juicebox in stock location

8 Banks of maxwell supercaps

2 American Bass Vfl 1100.1 wired to .35 each

2 Fi Audio Sp4 18's ( the DD sc 9918's smoked)

Pioneer radio with Soundstream PA mids Powered by a nice sized soundstream 2 channel

It's pronounced (dain-ja rain-ja) :ph34r:

2001 2 door focus

1 DD9918 SC 

Not gonna make it.

the one thing I wanted to go to this whole year, and for the first time, of course there's a schedule conflict.

Rebuild my GP while I'm there. It doing 100A / "180A"

'01 Dodge Stratass Sealed Trunk Build Log
2008 Honda Fit Sport Build Log

On 10/3/2013 at 10:00 AM, ROLEXrifleman said:

Anyone who says they knew everything they wanted out of life at 19 can go suck a bag of dicks cause they are lying to themselves or brought up in a cult.

Oh and public service announcement for anyone coming down from the north, if your route would be taking you through lafayette on I65, hit me up for alternate routes, tippecanoe county's roads are torn to fuck and you will almost 100% get stuck on I65 in traffic. There are a couple decent routes otherwise.

Root beer if I were you I would come down us41 (it turns into 63) and hit I74 into Indy.

I need the route that is black people friendly, lol

Don't take 41, unfortunately Benton and Warren counties are a little back woods still lol. I65 shouldn't be too horrible around Laffy anymore. And ya, it's going to be mid 90s so it's gonna be hot hot hot

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Archived