JeepAndBassXJ Posted April 27, 2016 Report Posted April 27, 2016 So I got the big invite last week to come hang out with Mr. Meade himself along with his faithful side kick Mr. Scobee; like any true basshead I jumped on the opportunity to come check things out! Not sure how many of us have truly seen in the shop because any video or view online really does not show off how cool the place really is! But Ill be posting a little tour video here soon on my channel to share the experience. Had a great time and all the folks here are as down to earth as can be! First rolled up and couldn't tell if this was the place but I did notice a nice big cati and that's all I needed lol! And once inside you get to see where it all goes down! Such a chill yet productive place, the CNC machine was working the whole time! So big shout out to Steve for having me over! I enjoyed hearing some of the new Psyph Morrison album being played on the big shop towers and getting/giving some demos. Also grabbed me some goodies while I was there! Hope to get these all installed in the Jeep soon so I can rock the great SMD products Steve is pumping out! Big thanks again! Video on the way soon! YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JeepAndBass Website: https://www.jeepandbass.com/ My Jeep: 157.3dB @26hz Drag Style 162.3dB @36Hz Outlaw 160.7db @35hz Headrest My Honda: 155.4dB Drag Style 158.0db Outlaw
rockFord_Expedition Posted April 27, 2016 Report Posted April 27, 2016 Nice! Old School/New School RF Build March 2015 SOTM Winner How to crimp large wire
meade916 Posted April 27, 2016 Report Posted April 27, 2016 yes, the place is 100x more productive than people think. It is a fun place to be but we are for SURE busy all day long. thanks for stopping by! glad you like the stuff! Enjoy! All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications! http://www.youtube.com/meade916 Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them http://www.instagram.com/meade916 The Official SMD Facebook fan Page https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/ Follow my Tweet (Twitter) http://www.Twitter.com/meade916
Mitchell Mbooma Bulmer Posted April 27, 2016 Report Posted April 27, 2016 Im actually excited to check it out aswell im a bass head from Australia and will be heading to the shop on 28th april morning hopefully the man of the hr is there haha but all in all very excitedto see his shop an products
bcpballer64 Posted April 27, 2016 Report Posted April 27, 2016 Sweet visit, maybe one day I can meet the Meade man himself. Would be a hell of a good time I imagine "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
Ninja_v1.0 Posted April 27, 2016 Report Posted April 27, 2016 Man I miss that place, I need to visit soon da fuck... dis knegrow still alive When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL
Polar Posted April 27, 2016 Report Posted April 27, 2016 Jelly! 2000 Ford Ranger Sport Ext Digital Designs DD915J 4.91 net birch box, inch port @ 33hz FSD FZ2600 FSD FZ100.4 Pioneer DEH80PRS PRV Audio 6MB200-4 6-1/2" Midbass Woofers Tymphany BC25SC08-04 1" Silk Dome Neodymium Tweeters with Waveguide
David Posted April 27, 2016 Report Posted April 27, 2016 You can't kill me mang, I'm an old school killa, I survive everything bra
JeepAndBassXJ Posted May 3, 2016 Author Report Posted May 3, 2016 YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/JeepAndBass Website: https://www.jeepandbass.com/ My Jeep: 157.3dB @26hz Drag Style 162.3dB @36Hz Outlaw 160.7db @35hz Headrest My Honda: 155.4dB Drag Style 158.0db Outlaw
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.