Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Bitch could have came over and asked nicely to turn it down. . Hate when people just come up bitching like you have been told a whole bunch of times to turn it down and didnt

I didn't think she handled it inappropriately. She asked to turn it down because she can't hear the orders. What's wrong with that :unknw:

Posted

Sounded like she was talking down to them to me. Saying it dont even sound good and shit.

Yea she wasnt as bad as some

I was just upset cause the other day at a park really far from anything someone came up to me with an attitude about my audio . . Guess its understandable in a parking lot

Clarion cz702

Ssa evil mids and tweeters

ppi 900.4

2 zcon 18s

Taramps 10k

3 big dekas 1 xs

3 runs of 4/0 and big 3

300+ amp ohio generator

155.7 on dash at 36 (peak) 152 at 25

Posted

So you added another 60k and gained .3? That's not right...

I haven't metered the 2 amps yet.

The .3 gain was from nothing other than charging the batts up.

233 dcv was too much for .117 ohm load. It kept going into protect while in the lanes.

I also left my seat in the port. It's for sure a 164 now though.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Posted

I dunno, she seemed pretty civil to me. She actually said please stop...good shit cheesey!! Hah!

I turned it down for her and left it off. I'm pretty cooperative and she fully had the right to ask me to turn it down lol.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Posted

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Posted

So you added another 60k and gained .3? That's not right...

I haven't metered the 2 amps yet.

The .3 gain was from nothing other than charging the batts up.

233 dcv was too much for .117 ohm load. It kept going into protect while in the lanes.

I also left my seat in the port. It's for sure a 164 now though.

Ahh ok that makes much more sense

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz



Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Posted
Here is a photo of the two breakers installed.


edited_20160608_080553_zpsji4ajxds.jpg


In regards to the images below, PLEASE DO NOT DO THIS AT HOME. This is very unsafe and not recommended. There needs to be insulation around the connection between extension cord and the dryer outlet. Also, there needs to be a inline fuse between charger and extension cord.


Snapchat-2601450131698731150_zpsogk3s3sa


Snapchat-3034346123025860764_zpsvv8zwdiy


IMG_20160607_182845_zps9wtisghh.jpg


These two items below are what I'm considering of ordering. The fuse would replace the breaker, and would need to be housed. The fuse would go between amp and Distro block. And the switch would go between Distro block and Battery Bank.


Screenshot_2016-06-08-10-57-11_zpsulrqwn


Screenshot_2016-06-08-10-56-19_zpsdmwj0d


Can you guys please share your thoughts on this? Like I said, this is all still new and I'm always looking for help.

165db with 237 DC Volts

6 15" SSA Evils

3 HV Taramps T60k @.33

18 XS Power D3400s

Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1828 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...