Masterbasser Posted June 13, 2016 Report Posted June 13, 2016 Seen this at slamology and talked to sencheezy for a bit about it the sound really was so clean and loud. a lot of times people push hard to get loud and u get that muddy sound but this thing jus seemed to sound different Kenwood excelon ddx795 3 370 amp CES alternators (audio side only) McLaren dome tweeters Crescendo 6.5 ultra neos NVX JAD800.4 4 PA x4 SPL 18's 4 Digital Designs m5's at .7 ohms each 2 K2 80 ah lithiums 3 group 31 agms Ledglow million color (12 piece) 2007 Yukon xl
sencheezy Posted June 13, 2016 Author Report Posted June 13, 2016 Seen this at slamology and talked to sencheezy for a bit about it the sound really was so clean and loud. a lot of times people push hard to get loud and u get that muddy sound but this thing jus seemed to sound different Hey thanks man. I completely agree as well, a sound you could only hear in person, and is hard to relay over the interwebz ahah. 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
sencheezy Posted June 14, 2016 Author Report Posted June 14, 2016 disregard this post. 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
shogen Posted June 14, 2016 Report Posted June 14, 2016 I walked into Slamology at 237dcv. I walked out of Slamology at 224dcv. What does that mean? That means that I competed (164.6 10% clip) and demo (.23 each amp) at the largest mobile audio show in North America and only lost ONE VOLT (per batt) No alternator or charging the entire event. I'm going to change all my 3/0 cable and go 6awg all around and I will never go back to 12v. say whaaaaa.... how you charging the system anyways? I may have missed it... also sen hit me up if you have a deal on you JB Batts ... if you dont need them and they are small enough to fit in my Mazda3 Pioneer Premier P880PRS ll Front Stage: US Acoustics 4060 - Random speakers currently ll Sub Stage: Crescendo BC3500D - 15" Xcon sealed @ 3.28 cubes ll Electrical: - Kinetik HC1800(front) NEW***DieHard P-2(rear) beaker- I know this sounds like a lot of anime bullshit, but it is true.
sencheezy Posted June 14, 2016 Author Report Posted June 14, 2016 Disregard this post. 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
sencheezy Posted June 14, 2016 Author Report Posted June 14, 2016 I walked into Slamology at 237dcv. (13.1) I walked out of Slamology at 224dcv. (12.4) What does that mean? That means that I competed (164.6 w/10% clip) and demo (.23 each amp) at the largest mobile audio show in North America and only lost **EDIT** .7 VOLT (per batt) No alternator or charging the entire event. I'm going to change all my 3/0 cable and go 6awg all around and I will never go back to 12v. 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
graham0599 Posted June 14, 2016 Report Posted June 14, 2016 I walked into Slamology at 237dcv. (13.1) I walked out of Slamology at 224dcv. (12.4) What does that mean? That means that I competed (164.6 w/10% clip) and demo (.23 each amp) at the largest mobile audio show in North America and only lost **EDIT** .7 VOLT (per batt) No alternator or charging the entire event. I'm going to change all my 3/0 cable and go 6awg all around and I will never go back to 12v. Out of curiosity, why down size in wire? My 350z build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/174424-2008-350z-build/page-2?hl=%2B350z+%2Bbuild#entry2605678
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted June 14, 2016 Report Posted June 14, 2016 Yeah, if the wiring is already done why change it? That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
sencheezy Posted June 14, 2016 Author Report Posted June 14, 2016 Yeah a lot of people have asked the same thing. And to be honest, I was just thinking to do it for testing purposes only, and to prove a point. If I can prove that there is no performance increase between 3/0 and 6awg in a HV setup, that would be more savings for the next guy. But I can't factually make that suggestion without testing it myself. Although it is common practice in Brazil to use 6awg wire. 165db with 237 DC Volts 6 15" SSA Evils 3 HV Taramps T60k @.33 18 XS Power D3400s Add me on SC, FB, IG, and YT @ Sencheezy
DavidClark Posted June 15, 2016 Report Posted June 15, 2016 Congrats on all the great progress. I'm glad it's all working out for you and I love all the info. Pioneer 80PRS 4 Scan Speak discovery 4" full rage 2 Ampere Audio 6.5 Comp sets 3 Singer 370 Hairpin's 1 Odyssey g78/34-P1500 6 DieHard Platinum Marine g31 4 XS D3100's DC 175.4 DC 90.4 4 DC 5k's 4 m3 lvl 5 15's Soundrive RCA's Lots of welding lead & SkyHigh Team DC AUDIO
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.