Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

This Escalade vs Steve Meade's nitrous Lexus?? Sick rides man, big fan.

shit if he was closer to mexico, I'd want a piece of the ctsv and z06 in his sig.....

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

This Escalade vs Steve Meade's nitrous Lexus?? Sick rides man, big fan.

shit if he was closer to mexico, I'd want a piece of the ctsv and z06 in his sig.....

Last time I asked him about that V was about 2 years ago and that shit was running 10s like at 80-90 mph LOL.

I'd like to see that in Mexico ?

Team Bass-Hz

screenshot5-1.jpg

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

my z06 went [email protected] on drag rads no other mods.

ctsv went 11.2@90 on the brakes 1/8 mile was a 111 mph. no cage see yah tony lol

Suspension/20-26" replica wheels plus more

2016 Cadillac Escalade modding

2016 C7 z06 modding

2013 Ctsv 850hp

1996 Impala SS

Posted

pulling the blower next week and new fuel pump/pulley and going to redyno it. HOpign to get to the track next wednesday

Suspension/20-26" replica wheels plus more

2016 Cadillac Escalade modding

2016 C7 z06 modding

2013 Ctsv 850hp

1996 Impala SS

Posted
let the fun begin. 3.875 pulley/z06 pump/fuel line upgrade all in. Dyno friday hoping gains 15 at wheels we shall see. BLower is louder for sure now

38pulley.jpg

Suspension/20-26" replica wheels plus more

2016 Cadillac Escalade modding

2016 C7 z06 modding

2013 Ctsv 850hp

1996 Impala SS

Posted
WELLLLLLLL my Whipple 2.9 Escalade making more power :) Very happy with numbers. 7.5 psi/91 pump gas/ARH Headers/3.5 MagnaFlow cat back/z06 fuel pump/fuel line mod and @gptuning tune. 565/573. Old run was 543/566 with 6.5 psi. What peak numbers don't show is mid to top end 20 to 30 rwhp/rwtq increase. We let off the run early that's the dip at end. I'm a full Whipple dealer and if your interested in a kit give me a holler.


Oh I'm also a Alky control dealer and so I have a meth kit coming. Goal is 600/600 at wheels at 7.5 psi with no internal mods....on 26s lol


I'm almost done with this project and its been fun.

eskydhyno1.jpg

tank.jpg

newdynoo.jpg

Suspension/20-26" replica wheels plus more

2016 Cadillac Escalade modding

2016 C7 z06 modding

2013 Ctsv 850hp

1996 Impala SS

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1053 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...