Second Skin Audio

Need help deciding on a single 18 on 2k, looking for a punchy sounding sub

I vote AA or DD flip a coin

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

image_zpsqagjgu28.png U wanna get nuts , buy this beast lol

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

If you are after smoother frequency response, I'd suggest running two lower RMS rated 15"s instead of one higher RMS rated 18". The lower power handling subs tend to have suspensions that are less stiff, which makes it easier to get smooth frequency response. Just something to think about.

"Nothing prevents people from knowing the truth more than the belief they already know it."
"Making bass is easy, making music is the hard part."

Builds:

U7qkMTL.jpg  LgPgE9w.jpg  Od2G3u1.jpg  xMyLoO1.jpg  9pAlXUK.jpg

Appreciate the ideas and definately not trying to make a vs thread as Im just wanting updates on newer subs and wanted peoples experience with them. I already have a dual 15 box design with a large external aeroport and had thought the same thing about running two fifteens that way.

If i run two 15s im thinkin about AA chaos as I keep hearing great things about those. Anybody heard the Chaos as I havnt and read they are punchy and responsive

What amplifier will you be powering these with?

If AA is the company you want to go with, then I would suggest picking a series and go with it, because it seems you all ready have your mind made up.

Archived