Second Skin Audio

Subwoofer ideas!

DD, AA, Sundown, FI, SSA,Incriminator,AB VFL , etc. you know the good or you wouldn't be here

What makes those "real subs" though?

Listen to them u wanna do a hifonics build go for it . All the sponsors on this site , no JL here or hifonics

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Can't come up with a reason for knocking a brand that is designed around sound quality instead of loud noise?

Jesus, y'all never let one down with the bickering.... that shits funny as hell.

I'll look at the Info you provided on the Ameri. B.

----- Sorry I wasn't more clear in my OP. I was saying 500 for the Sub. ( AT MOST ) if it happens to be 350 im game --- just means less bickering or more to Amp & Alt

( Id sell the subs to help alleviate the burden of the ~$500 on the new sub, ~$300 new amp, and if I can find an alternator to adequately power the system.) --- I could throw more, but then I would risk my significantother killing me... then it would have all been for nothing. ) --- Stock alt is... only 100 amp :( :( :( but Ive emailed EVERY alternator site i could find with the specs/drawings/pictures/various model numbers of the same alt/ect to see if one can be bolted in/or rewound.

To point out I know there are BETTER subs, but at the time I was ignorant to the amazing depth within the sound audio world. - But these subs have survived 2 complete wrecks, 9/10 years of hard hard use being pushed at Max RMS, and have honestly beat a ton of other "systems". Granted, the majority of issues I have seen is how they Tune the sound setup, and if they are nice I will fix it, if they are little shits I let them ride on sounding just as they are. --- that said, I cant skip my happy ass away FAST enough to hear something truly better. Most of the others around me that I've seen, seem to use "Sony explodes " :( :( WTF? I dont see who could waste their money on that garbage.

We love to argue what subs are better it's all love , All these subs we are Bitchen about will pound , just have a lot of passion for car audio and trying to help people from buying cheap shit and then not being happy. Remember u get what u pay for if its to cheap there is a reason .

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Yea, Ive been looking at the Sundown, Soundqubed, and even the Digital Designs... but I would honestly say 700 max including the amp. ( didnt want to post in regards to the AMP as it is the "sub" topic header. Figured find the right speaker, then find the best amp. but if yall are down to hash that shit out here as well, I'm definitely game! Just makes it a bit easier and quicker for me.

Archived